The Day of Breaking Dawn

Dum dum dum dum. * LOLZ * All video I found randomly on Friday that Breaking Dawn was released. (Yes, I kinda cheated and included some of the things other videos, but whatever.) The song in the video "Dance, Dance [Lindbergh Palace Remix]" by Fall Out Boy There are also some videos as a bonus, for example: I took PENGUIN painting the next day (Saturday) when we went to Moody Gardens. FAST FORWARD PENGUINS SWIMMING so impressive. The Polar Bear-SONG Well, actually it was fromLast Thursday, but I thought it was funny and my friend Jess (the shooting would have it) for up to finished product. [Speaking before Mr. Polar Bear Song] "Hello, sons of the earth. I wrote a song to stop global warming. I call it" Mr. Polar Bear. "Hey, MR. Polar Bear Melt (lyrics) Hey, Mr. Bear polar ice caps, such as cheese in a fondue pot of global warming and hate I am sure, do ya 'too. Hey, Mr. Polar Bear Oh -my name is waaaay The Rainbow, I do not know how in the worldWarming because it kills everything and dies, because that's what happens when you eat french fries! (* Laughter * Enter lotsa) Hey, Mr. Polar Bear is probably not hoommeee! Um, something that rhymes with "house" [] GNOME-Jessica! And all the dwarfs are dyinggg worldwide!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDLkbUizWCE&hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment