Appetizers - Mexican Dips

I am a fan of Mexican food. I love tacos, enchiladas, nachos, burritos, and most of the sauces I've tried.

I want some Mexican dip recipes we share are used as an appetizer when we have guests over.

One of my favorites is a 7-Layer Dip. My sister has really hooked on this when they have done for my nephew.

My sister used a plastic coated paper plates built from there. It 'started with a can of vegetarian refried beans. Spread a layer of beans onPlate.

Next, he took an avocado, avocado mixed with a little 'lemon juice and then spread this over the beans.

The third layer is sour cream. Taco seasoning mix my sister in some of the sour cream. My niece and I like Taco Seasoning light, so great for this job for us.

Then you have some sweet sauce on top. On top of the sauce, let the cheese. My favorite is the cheese Mexican blend cheese. Other people prefer a mild cheddar.

Your last layerthe vegetables you want. This may include chopped tomatoes, chopped peppers, chopped olives, chopped onions or chopped green onions. Personally do not include the peppers, but I know that many people enjoy the variety of pepper in their food.

Serve this cold, as it is with tortilla chips. Makes a great snack.

The next hop I like a warm bath recipe. It 'very easy to do and has a great Mexican flavor to it.

Start with a pound of ground meat. I almost always ground turkey. Brown meat and drain well and set aside. In another pan, heat sixteen ounces of cheese and 1 ½ cups sauce. Use your favorite mild or hot depending on personal taste. Once the cheese has melted, add a few drops of Tabasco sauce. The amount you add, from personal to their taste preferences. Although I love the taste, I'm not a fan of spicy food and then use mild and limited amounts of Tabasco sauce. Mix all together and take a hot> Fondue pot. Serve with tortilla chips.

The third step I will share with you as well served hot. 'S very easy to assemble and can be served with chips or spoon on pieces of tortillas. Round, I take tortillas and cut into 4 pieces to serve.

In a glass dish, spread softened cream cheese, eight ounces. Spread one can of Chile on the cream cheese. One of my daughters are not like beans, so use a chili beanless. If you like chiliwith beans, use that. Sprinkle a small jar of chopped green chili pepper heat on this, and heat in oven or microwave. Sprinkle with grated cheese and cook until the cheese has melted.

The possibilities, cheese and vegetables you can use are endless with this dip. If you like olives chopped, add right before serving. If you like the chopped onion, add chopped onion sauteed in before cooking.

Have fun playing with different combinations ofthese recipes. Create your own dips the whole family will enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment