Waka Waka parody (with text)

My singing is bad, but the song is good, unfortunately not to do really good film, but I'm doing, Waka Waka Waka Waka songs parody song parody Foodland Food Land (4) large, which is not good food eat my brother said that if you eat you will like a bread that you have the front of the fatty food they sell Cheerios and chocolate Mose This is not the TV to hear u made that when the odor devavour who cares eat and drink only falls botlleMina Tsamina Zangalewa this time for the chocolate bar eh eh I Tsamina Mina Mina Tsamina crembrule the time for zangalewa pidaza want (pizza) is the soup very hot, like the fondue pot you by my very good control - CIPE Directory Food chocolates cheese burger Chilly with Coca Cola in my new car is not very far from hay are designed to make it taste like cheese cake is not a noise while eating if you have tasted the bottom eh eh .. . I Tsamina zangalewa Minachocolate bars, this time for Africa eh eh I crembreulee Tsamina Mina Mina Tsamina mamamamamamamamamamam zangalewa



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8z2Xknc1g&hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment